Thursday, January 17, 2013

Family support is very important

You know when you meet with problems be it big or small, your family should be there To support u, but the sad fact turns out to be No. I have been staying with my,mother since i moved back n she has no idea what autism is all about. This i dont blame her. I will provide the information if need be becos most of the time i dont think she accepts the phase of "acceptance".

She disagrees on my decision of sending zy for certain therapies and thinks im making a mountain out of a hole. To her, zy isnt all that bad, which i agree in certain aspects, and as long as we think he doesnt have a problem, he will not have a prOblem. this i cannot agree.  By ignoring zy's condition is not going to make it go away n zy get cured miraculously. I then went for workshops and each time i came home feeling full of hopes, she would then make snide comments or think that its completely useless... am so fed up with her on this issue. She thinks that im living in my own world and not listening to other's opinions. In other words, her opinion. She thinks by sending zy to her religious teacher, he will b able to cure him. this i do not agree and suddenly she thinks im the reincarnation of evil. Wtf.

Science n logic is evil??

She kept emphasizing that im living in my own world. Sorry but may  ask who in this world doesnt 'live in their own world' ? The right word to describe is "selfishness".

There is no right nor wrong in life, only different in mentality. Just because she cant accept my way of leading my life n teaching my children, doesnt mean that im living in my own world. It just means that i dont want to live in HER world.

I dont know what the key to happiness is, but the key to misery is defintely pleasing everyone but urself.

Sorry mum, i dont wanna b u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...