Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A solution finally!!

Hi all!!!!!! From my previous post talking about Zyon's early intervention program thats gonna start soon, i took the opportunity and spoke to my boss about the problem i am facing.

With my boss being a mother herself with 2 kids, each a year older than my 2 kids, she totally understand what are the problems i will be facing, so she came up with the idea that on the respective days when zyon has to go SPD, im allowed to work at home!! So that at least im there with zonya.

Seriously, i was really grateful when i heard this suggestion and i know i will def do all i can for the company from now on. Even though it was nothing big deal to some of you out there, but to me, its a big deal. Its like, the boss can ask me to resign or take unpaid leave, or work part time and salary wise negotiate again. But no. They trust me. They trust that i can still get things done and completed even if im at home. They trust that i needed this time to look after my daughter and not that im working on something else somewhere else. They wont touch on my salary and they will do whatever they can to give me raises and extra income should i require with jobs on the weekends.

Being human, i know some people (like my mum and husband) will think

"cos they dont wanna hire again and train again"
"cos they can then manipulate you"
"whatever they tell you to do you cant reject them, they are smart"

In a tone filled with negativity.

But honestly, as a human being, i didnt think of all these. These are negative thoughts. To me, i felt that the company is doing whatever they can for the benefit for both sides. And to have this bond called trust, you dont see them everywhere nowadays. The only thought i had when i heard the suggestion was

"im so grateful, thank you for your help"

Im not a saint, nor am i naive. Im just me. A person that knows how to be grateful and thankful. Nobody owes anybody anything. But knowing gratitude and being thankful makes the life easier and world a much beautiful place. Humans need to show more care towards each other and negativity just kills it all.

sometimes, sit back and think, maybe a thank you means nothing but words, however by saying thank you, shows you appreciate the person or their actions and it brings a smile to everyone's faces. Doesnt it sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...