Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The year 2014

Havent blogged in a while, feeling like a phase of lost time, time gaps.. tough 2013 and unknowingly its mid 2014.

If you have been following my blogs about zyon's updates, i would like to apologize that i havent updated much for so long. zyon is 5 this year, although i still have no idea how is my son dealing with himself in his world filled with colors but i havent stopped trying to see his world. 

5 years old, how my zyon has grown :)
Fatter, (lol)
taller.

Its the year where he is going to take his IQtest for his enrolment into primary school… keeping my fingers crossed.
For those who had read my posts from the beginning, you should know that zyon did not used to talk. Now , he sings, says things word by word. How hard my son is trying makes me weep with heartache and with joy. 

Rhymes and songs, zyon enjoys them and singing makes him relieve his stress. 
But he is beginning to show more of facial expressions, twitching of his face and recently starts to hit himself… signs of which as a mother i was hoping never to have to face, as a mother (too) that has done her researched, this was expected. 

Now as he grows, more and more i will be expecting, 
more and more he will be going through…

This shall be a journey we both will go through together… for the rest of our lives. Stay with me here as i continue updating my journey with my special son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...