Monday, October 13, 2014

Zyon zyon wat do u see? I see mommy looking at me~~~

Bought zyon a 2nd hand book by eric carle who is very famous for his illustrations and story of "the very hungry caterpillar" the last time called "polar bear polar bear wat do u hear?". And i have no idea how he went on to sing it as a song that goes :-

"Polar bear polar bear wat do u see?
I see a lion looking at me~~~"

And he went on the same melody but saying the right animals for the rest of the book. He loved that book and now its kindda tattered and torn but still its his favorite book.

Went to kinokuniya the other day and saw the book "brown bear brown bear wat do u see?" And he was thrilled!!! Then he started singing and went on to the next page "i see a red bird looking at me" 😄😄😄😄 totally awesome! !!! Another surprise to me from my precious lil baby.....

So i thot maybe i can try "the very hungry caterpillar" next... hm..... i wonder... cos personally i have no idea wat that stoey is about actually but it seems zyon is very into its illustrations! I shall explore more and update again 😊😊😊

Cheers ppl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...