Monday, February 25, 2013

Progress n updates

Its been a while and zyon's been growing up day by day...

I've been really busy hence the delay in updating on zyon's progress. Plus everyone in the family has been taking turns in falling sick, the usual sore throat and runny nose... plah.... Oh and not to mention Chinese New Year just passed!!!! Busy like a bee..... buzzzzzzzz.

okok enough of ranting nonsense just to fill up the space while thinking how im gonna start writing this post hahahah *embarrased*

The good news is, Zyon has been really responsive but towards me the most :p now when i call out to him, i dont have to keep repeating like as though he cant seem to hear me, but he responds immediately. Running to me no matter where he is. Im so happy!!! Its like hey this is one of the things people tend to take for granted. However, lke i said , to me only.... hm....

The bad news is as he grows, i realised he is starting to have routines. Issues like his toy fell to the floor, he'll pick it up, throw it on the floor , pick it up again, throw it down, pick it up, throw it down and pick it up, then moves on with the toy finally in his hands. Or when zonya takes the toy from him, he will take my hand to gesture me to take it back from zonya, and when i got zonya to return him the toy, (which she will) then he takes it from her, return it to her and get my hand to take it from zonya. In other words he wants ME to take it from zonya and pass it back to him...

I have been waiting for Zyon's EIPIC program to start and i have specifically chosen the center where waiting time is a month's time. Thinking its really good that zyon can start early. But its almost 2 months now and nobody has informed me of anything yet. But zyon's school is doing something. HAHA. YEAH THE SCHOOL IS DOING SOMETHING.

Apparently, there is a special needs teacher in his school thats been liaising with him for a while now and she calls me from time to time to let me know about his progress in school. We've been working together rather closely now and the school is as nervous as i am in regards to the start of Zyon's EIPIC program. Finally i am more or less assured that this aint as bad as i thought. School's been quite ok and they've called, wrote and spoke to me. Lets see how it goes from here #^_^ Peace!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...