Monday, March 11, 2013

A switch of roles

I feel kindda guilty everytime i post a new post cos i get reminded that i havent been posting for quite some time. Haha. For those readers of my blog wanting to know how is zyon now , he is well n making progress!!!!! Lol

Ok, again let me just update abt whats been going on.... #^_^

After being a SAHM for almost 4 yrs, i hereby announce that im back in the workforce!!! When u read till here, u must be thinking "oh no, she gave up".
No no.... i didnt give up... i switched my role with the father. He is a SAHD now #^_^.
Okok i know what you must be thinking now.. "man with 2 kids??" Hahaha !!!! NO WORRIES. Hes been doing that for the past 1 week and i can vouch, he is the Good house father. His daily routine has been driving zy to school then me to work, off to the market with zonya , prepare lunch ,bathe zonya, pick zyon up , have lunch sometimes at the garden he just "found" if not then at home, bathe zyon , read books or do some art or writing , then they take their nap while he cleans the house, prepare dinner, bring the kids to their daily outdoor playground fun then pick me up to go home.

This is why i can go back into the workforce with peace...

But i do miss my kids.... ya... i have separation anxiety.....

As for zy, he is making alot of progress in terms of speech. He can say things like dog when he sees one, and says ow or oh oh when he falls and just the other day when my mum came back from overseas he ran to her n called "po po"!!! Fo those who dont know wat po po means, it means grandmother in chinese. We were all shocked and praised him so much! and maybe becos i have been going to work, everyday when he comes to pick me up in his daddy's car, he gets thrilled and SUPER excited to see me!!!! Never fails to make me feel so loved..... sigh my baby boy, i love u soooooooo much....

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...