Thursday, March 21, 2013

School holiday

Its the end of term 1!!! Woo!! And zy can now sing and dance along with songs like "head, shoulders, knees and.toes", express himself better, in terms of physically and emotionally.. 
Friday was the last day of term 1 and the start of a 1 week holiday from school!! Wow.... 1 week.... its hard to plan for activities now that im working... how nice it'll be if we could spend time together all week! But its impossible. So, i came up with a list yesterday planning activities for the kids during the weekends n i got so excited as i plan! Yeah I WAS THE ONE EXCITED. LOL

My first destination will be to the world's biggest aquarium.... wahaha yay!!! Zy and zonya have been getting really excited when they see fishes, so i thot bringing them there is perfect! Just the other day i thot since they like fishes so much n we were in the supermarket ,i thot hey why not we go look at the fishes that ws for sale? (Of cos i didnt really read into whether the fishes were alive or not) i shouted in excitement "wanna see fishes????!!!!" The both of them started turning here n there looking for the "fishes", so i pushed the cart over n said "there!! Fish!!!" N gleamed. They stared at the dead fishes for a good whole five seconds n wailed.

I feel so EVIL. I made my kids cry.,

LOL

LIVE FISHES!! Here we come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...