Thursday, October 19, 2017

its almost 2 years!

Hi all,

Im so terribly sorry that I haven't been posting at all for such a looooonnnnnggggg time....

This period have been hectic and amazing. Loads of self doubts and in searching for answers. But, stop procrastinating, I will be posting soon on the latest updates on my little prince.

Stay tuned!

but as always if you ever need someone to talk to with regards to your child that has just been diagnosed or that you simply would like to gain some acceptance , away from guilt, away from reprimands and away from judgemental comments you are facing on a daily basis, feel free to drop me an email.

You are being supported.

smile becos you dont need a reason to.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...