Thursday, December 13, 2012

book recommendation!

Hi everyone! For those who are feeling lost and confused, take a deep breathe and count to ten.

If you havent got a clue about :-

  • What caused Autism
  • What is Autism
  • Whats the next step
  • Why is your child acting like that
  • Tantrums or condition
  • The kinds of treatment
  • Problems you are facing now, how to solve
  • Problems you will be facing in the future
  • Will Autism be cured

 
 
This book inspired me, made me stronger, gave me knowledge and taught me about the other world that i didnt know exists.
 
Most importantly, it showed me the way to walk into my child's world and taught me how to get my son to walk into mine as well.
 
I hope it will inspire you like how it inspired me.
 
God bless!! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...