Saturday, December 29, 2012

bye 2012... hi 2013!

We've been back for awhile now and even though bringing 2 kids out all by myself is difficult,  i have to do it. I cant be locking ourselves up in the house 24/7 right? So i brought the kids to take the public transport! It was really fun and because zyon is 3 yrs old now i wasnt sure if he needed to pay his fare for the transport so i brought him to enquire. The station officer was telling me to measure his height by the little cardboard stand to see if he is over 0.9m, and if he is, then yes he will have to get an ezlink card! Of course zyon is over 0.9m!!!!



Its SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I know its abit over hahaha but my son has his own ezlink card makes me so happy!!! he is all grown up! And his fare was 35cents!! LOL

Taking the MRT was really a new experience for them cos we usually drive and the other alternative was just the taxi. Now that they get a chance to try the public transport, they were super excited!

Now that 2012 is almost coming to an end, 2013 is just around the corner. Now i am really just looking forward to him going to his new school and new environment. Im not sure how well he can adapt but im hoping for the best!!! 



Got zyon a new schoolbag. Because his new school is about half an hour walk from our house so i thought that hey maybe we could walk to school every morning as a for of exercise? And we can "talk" along the way, so a good backpack with good back support is important for my growing child :) okok this only applies to me, so it doesnt mean im asking parents who are reading this to get it ok? haha its just me. lol


These days i have been really caught up with the kids and the stuffs that we need so i havent really been blogging, but i will update soon about progress and other issues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...