Saturday, December 29, 2012

the "all-so-familiar" ache in my heart

Just when i thought things were looking good and progressing, i havent worried so much and forgotten about my pain, i saw zyon doing something that brought tears back to me.

He was at my mum's dressing table, where there are bottles and bottles of skincare, lining them up nicely side by side.... i was so down when i saw him doing that.... for that was the first sign of his autism that i knew of when he was barely 2.. and recently he started having an issue with the lift at our storey. He must make sure the lift door closes before he head home or on our way out.

Zyon was never about routines even when i knew about his condition. He was different. No routines was set up by him or whatsoever. But suddenly he decided to claim the "lift" as his territory.

the door must be closed
 
 
Its times like this i feel i cant wait to send him for his early intervention, but i have to wait because the center hasnt contacted me yet for anything... waiting is something that i hate.....
 
Then i brought him out to the bookstore, he threw a huge tantrum cos he was tired. He laid on the floor and cried so hard that everyone in the store turned to look at him, because i was paying at the cashier, i just walked over and held out my hand, he took it and stood up then stopped. People were behind me "oohhing and aahhing" , then i turned and look at them, they gave me a weird look and i just walked away.
 
 To me is you dont know me, you dont know my son, dont give us judgmental stares. Save them for your own family members. Thank you.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...