Monday, November 26, 2012

3 yr olds wants to be Independent?? or so you say it!

So fast another week just flew past!! zooooom~~~~

let me just update what happened the past week! Zyon had a poop red alert! And another meet the parents session in his school.... sigh.....

Couple of days ago zyzy wanted to poop and he ddnt tell me about it but when straight to the toilet himself! I was in the room doing some stuffs and usually he will be around me then suddenly he stormed off, i thought he went to get some toys in the living room. Then so suddenly i heard him crying and yelling so ii rushed out of te room and saw him coming straight at me!! As he was running he was crying and poo was falling out from him pants!!!! Ah~~~~~ I ran toward him and said "its alright baby~~~ you wanna poo huh..... its ok" . He kept pulling his ants and i saw it was way half down but no fully so i took it off for him. Then he ran back to the toilet. Zonya (my little girl) was on the floor crawling and i realized there is a huge possibility that she might start playing with the poo thats on the floor , so left with not much choice i cleaned the floor first since zyon was back in the toilet.

While i was cleaning the floor i heard splashes of water, and soon enough after cleaning i ran straight to the toilet to see what was zyon doing. I stopped just right outside the toilet while my son was crying i started to laugh! He was using the bucket and scooping water from the big bucket i have to store clean water and kept splashing on his thighs trying to clean himself up! i thought to myself "wow.. my baby boy is all grown up!!" So i went in and while cleaning him up  said "its ok baby, its ok.. mommy knows you are trying to go to the toilet yourself but couldnt go on time..its ok alright?".. And he finally stopped when all was cleaned!!

Apparently, he wanted to go to the toilet to poop but he couldnt take off his pants in time and he couldnt bear with it anymore so he pooped in his pants... So after when i was dressing him up, i told him "baby when you want to go to the toilet you have to let mommy know so that i can help you ok? And when you go to school get the teacher to help as well alright?" Of course becos zyon is not really talking yet so this is really a headache for me. If he were to do the same thing to his teacher, im quite sure he would not be understood ......

The whole day later and the days after that day, everytime he wants to pee or poo, he'll pull my hand and get me to go to the toilet wth him. Then on saturday, another meet the parents session. His teacher spoke to me and asked if i have any pllans for him next year, so i told her everything would have to wait till we see the doctor in kk hospital again.. And she understands, she went on to talk about zyon's behaviour in school.

She told me, zyon has an issue in regards to going to the toilet, she realize that if he goes to the toilet alone, its very likely that he would pee in his pants. And he would really just try to go to the toilet himself. (maybe becos his classmates are going to the toilet themselves and he wants to do the same thing) So i explained to her, becos his pants are not very loose, he's got a problem trying to remove his pants. And she agrees! she then told me a couple of times she saw zyon trying to go to the toilet but cant remove his pants himself and she agrees the pants are the problem to this. Other than this issue, he is totally like an average child in school. He is focusing and trying, then she showed me his art works and books in school. And mentioned that he has improved alot. 

She is worried about how the other teachers, she was saying to teach zyon, there has to be alot of patience, but sadly some people just dont have that much of patience. Which i totally agree. Not every teacher can teach with passion.

As zyon grows, he surprises me with things that i never guessed he would do! Cute to the MAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...