Tuesday, November 13, 2012

another weekend, another uncle!!

Its another weekend!! And this time round, my other brother called to say he was gonna visit with his girlfriend together with my aunt. So i said 'great! come over'.

When they were almost reaching, i got the father to fetch them at the station and i put the kids to bed. Zonya slept straightaway and zyon was tired but he was restless. Walking here and there like as though he knew his uncle was coming but he was tired.. dont know if he should go to bed or wait. The father brought them to have a late dinner first. When they finally arrived, zyon heard tthe 'clangings' of the keys and went to peep at the door, daddy opened the door and came in my aunt, my brother's girlfriend and eventually my brother walked in! Zyon jumped and jumped!! so happy!! Immediately he pulled his uncle's hand and took him to play ball with him , he hugged and sat on his lap and followed wherever my brother went! Its really good to see my son being so happy.

Its times like this i wish time would stop.

When i look at my son with all these reactions and expressions, i cant help but tell myself, 'he couldnt be autistic right? look at him, it must be a misdiagnosed' repeatedly.

I feel sad that he has a condition but then again i feel happy seeing him happy and laughing...

The next day, he spent the day doing his usual stuffs, reading and watching a bit of tv..etc. While watching a program whereby a person acting like a bird chases another person acting as a ranger, he held my hands to his eyes and covered them!! So cute! It was like 'i cant watch this! i cant watch this!!!!'


He showed many new reactions and expressions during this weekend :) Its another step forward isnt it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...