Tuesday, November 13, 2012

its not the school, its the teacher.

Sent zyon off to school this morning and feeling really happy about his successful potty training, then decided im going to have to do my chores first, so i quickly get working on my chores. After everything was done,  i sat down and switched on my computer, tuned in to the cctv channel and see what zyon was doing in school. I saw the kids were all ok and having fun so i wasnt really staring at the screen. Zyon's main teacher told me she would be on leave today and i was kindda feeling insecure that shes not around.. She mentioned to me that when she is not around, nobody bothers to give zyon water and attend to his needs when he requires help.
I was initially thinking of not letting him go to school today but then again, he will be changing teacher next year and he's gotta learn being without his current teacher. So eventually i dressed him up and sent him to school. I thought maybe i should just let go....

Nothing much happened this morning when i was watching the cctv then when i went to pick him up from school, I KNEW IT.

Somebody else's water bottle was hanging on him and his own in his schoolbag not touched at all. His t shirt was changed and pants were changed too. Catherine the school admin asked the teacher in charge today why was his attire changed the lady told her cos he spilled drinks on his shirt. And , he was pushed by his classmates, fell to the floor and bumped his head.

WTH. WTF.

I mean whats he been drinking one whole day? And when we got home, his pants were drenched. not with water. with pee!!!!! Seriously!! 3 teachers today in his class helping out and yet my son comes home like that??????? i cant understand.

Just one day without the teacher and this happens . Its not the school thats helping my baby boy, its his teacher that teaches with passion. Its his teacher thats making the difference. Its his teacher thats helping him and guiding him.

His teacher. I would always be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...