Tuesday, November 13, 2012

favourite uncle comes to visit!

I'm Its the weekend and my aunts and younger brother were coming over to vsit.  When they arrived, zyon was thrilled! Jumping up and down, running here and there and eyes fixated on his uncle. (I dont know why but even though zyon didnt grow up with his uncles by side, he is especially close to them) So my brother hugged him and he held my brother's hand and brought him to play in the room :)

Zyon loves his uncle so much that even if they're not talkng or playing, just the presence of my brother by his side makes him comfortable enough!!So long his uncle is sitting or sleeping there beside him....  Then zyon started performing for them, dancing songs from hi 5 and the chicken dance he did for his school concert. One of my aunt then pointed to zyon's school uniform and asked,

"who's school uniform is that? Its so nice! Is it yours?" looking at zyon.

"yes" zyon smiled and nodded

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was shocked! but of cos in a good way.

When they were going to leave, this time round zyon didnt cry, he waved them goodbye and everything was normal again.

The next day, he woke up feeling extremely happy and danced the whole morning away! And the day was as usual nothing much happened, after dinner, we brought him and zonya to an exotic petshop and a hamster caught his attention. We called it 'The crazy Rodent'. It was just running back and forth back and forth non stop! My kids laughed so loudly everyone came over to see what they were laughing at hahah and the father even wanted to buy the hamster home cos they loved it but of cos we didnt in the end. The father was worried it will die, squashed by either one of the kids cos they cant handle small animals yet. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...