Wednesday, November 28, 2012

to bring or not to bring?

Brought the kids out today to the indoor playground that we always went. But came back feeling rather upset..

When we reached the playground, there were 2 kids already playing in there but their mother came and said it was time for them to go, so the whole playground was only us. Of cos me and the husband then played with the kids and had fun and suddenly 5 children (sporeans) came along. 2 boys and 3 girls.
As soon as they came into the playground, one of the boys took a toy gun and his brother shouted "uick! shoot the bad guy!!" And they were "pretend-shooting" zyon. Maybe i shouldnt take it so hard but hey , im zyon's mother and knowing that becos my baby is not really that verbal yet he havent had peers that he can call friends. And is this the only things other people can say to him??? Darn i felt so upset! Then they ran away screaming and laughing.

Zyon as usual, saw kids running was so happy! So he followed them, wantng to join in and play together, and of cos they sort of ignored him. And he was alone.. seeing this i praised him and said "wow!! baby go to the slide!!yay!!" And he went. Laughed and smile at me. Then the same boy told his brother "hey shoot there shoot there!!" and pointed at me. I looked back, smiled and said, "why shoot me? what about i shoot you?" He laughed and said "no". In my heart i was like "pppppffffttttt!!!!!!"

Wherever they go, zyon followed, but they continued to ignore him and i continued to play and laugh with my son, letting him know that mommy is there :)

They set up a fake house and started "pretend play" and zyon wanted to go in, but they blocked the passage way and refused to let him join in, so seeing this i was so sad....... Then when zyon tried to go in again, they said "hey this is our house, dont!!!" i told zyon immediately "baby mommy will play with you, come lets go mommy carry you and we'll go elsewere alrght?" So though relctant, he let me carry him out....

I always wanted zyon to be able to play and mix around with other kids, but it seems becos of his verbal, all the kids do this to him. I say this becos this is not the first time. Seeing zyon sad makes me, his mother feel worse than ever! so i teared.

Its times like this, i hate the world.

I hate myself for bringing a life to this ugly world to suffer.

I dont know if bringing him to the playground is fun for him or hurting his feelings through and through...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...