Sunday, October 28, 2012

An average day

Zy woke up himself and after drinking the milk i prepared for him ,got dressed for school. i asked for a hug and he looked at me in the eye, smiled and walked over.. then hubs came to pick him up from school.

After school, his teacher was tellng me he was very happy today and did very well in school, when he saw me by the gate he gave his biggest smile and ran over, waved 'bye bye' to his teacher and held his hands high to indicate he wants to be carried! hahahaha and so i did.

Went home, showered and took his nap and when he woke up i pretended to be a tiger and 'roared' at him. hahahaha he made very long eye contact with me , trying to figure out what i was going to do next.

Then when evening came we brought him to the playground to play , and he tried to join in the other kids but its not easy.. and when i called out to him, he looked at me and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...