Monday, October 29, 2012

i have a sister

On a saturday, Zy woke up early and wanted to watch some tv, so as i was doing my chores i left he and my baby girl in the living room. Because i was cleaning the room i closed the door just in case my little girl comes in and steps on the dust on the floor. Yeah, she wanted to come into the room and so she started screaming at the door wanting me to open it. i decided to ignore and wait becos i was almost done!! but before i could do anything, zy stood up and opened the door for his baby sister and went back to the couch to catch his programmes....... i was ........ (-_-"')  but hey! he actually stood up to open the door for his sister because she wated to but couldnt!!!! i was shocked!

Then when he was having breakfast with me , he stood up suddenly , went to the fridge, opened the door and took out a botlle of water and gestured for me to open it. So i did, he drank a few mouthfuls of water and gave it back to me so i thought why not teach him how to open the bottle, so i showed him twice and he picked it up! i was shocked again!

How fast kids learn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...