Monday, October 29, 2012

i do take care of my sister too

I was clearing out some stuffs and i realised my kids are extremely quiet at this moment, something is not right. I turned and saw that my baby girl just sneezed and there were mucus dripping out of her nose, Zy was cleaning for her using a cloth! My baby boy cleaning his sister's nose for her!! And she just stared at him. That scene just melted my heart totally~

Zy brought home a goodie bag fro school with lots of sweets and biscuits, and i opened the bag for him to choose which he wanted to eat. He chose the bisuits. While eating, little glutton sister came toward him and said something in baby language. Upon seeing this , he gave his baby sister the biscuit! It was such a heart warming scene.......

My baby boy is a big brother now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...