Monday, October 29, 2012

focus

There was a day when zy woke up grumbling something that i couldnt understand and walked out to the living room. First thing was he looked at me, so i said "hi~" , he smiled widely and we hugged. Everything was as per normal and he headed to school till it was time to pick him up.

I usually get my husband's worker to give me a lift to pick zy up and its been going on for at least a month now every weekday and he already got used to sitting in "uncle's car" . That day when we went to pick him up , because i was talking to his teacher so uncle carried him back to the car first and zy started screaming. He screamed and screamed and screamed so i told him "zy baby focus". i said these 3 words for about 5 mins and he just got louder, so i thought i have to be louder than his screaming so i went louder "focus baby focus!!!" He was still throwing his tantrums after we got home and i wanted to give him a shower but he refused. So without a choice i carried him into the bathroom and he was still screaming refusing to take off his clothes, so i carried him tightly and counted 1 to 30 over and over again. again and again. until about 10 to 15 mins later i put him down and took off his clothes and carried him while bathing for him, which means yeah i was wet with my clothes on with all the soap and water. when i was almost done , he calmed down FINALLY.... after washing off the foam from his body i brought him to the room to put on his clothes and he started crying.. so i said "zy, you wanna watch youtube? mommy on it for you?" so i brought him to sit infront of the computer and switched on the youtube channels with nursery rhymes for him. He finally stopped crying.

Till he woke up from his noon nap, he came over to me, put his palms against my cheeks and tilt it left and right (his usual way of saying "mommy be happy) and suddenly stopped and kissed me on my lips... i was gonna melt!!

he is a very affectionate boy. And through his response, i feel somehow he was misdiagnosed with autism.... is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the 3 words my son never says but shows me everyday

"I LOVE YOU" He tries his best to accept what is asked of him on a daily basis whether or not he likes it or being able to acc...